Leveraging Payout Returns | Maryland Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #24: Leveraging Payout Returns | Maryland Slots 2017. Players should do their best to leverage payout returns. All wins are due to the theoretical payout return settings. Actual returns are play results, which states can make public. Does yours? Plus, Maryland slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Benefits of Slot Machine Payout Returns (1:45)
- Introduction to Leveraging Payout Returns;
- The Importance of Slot Machine Payout Returns;
- Slot Machine Payout Returns and Bankroll Cycling;
- Theoretical Slot Machine Payout Returns;
- Actual Slot Machine Payout Returns;
- Myths of Slot Machine Payout Returns;
- State Gaming Requirements for Actual Slot Machine Payout Returns; and
- Summary of Leveraging Payout Returns
- Maryland Slot Machine Casino Gambling (29:33)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Closing (34:26)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 23: Winning Strategy 1 | Maine Slots 2017 – One of several winning strategies I’ve discovered for newer-style casinos, presented after having laid a foundation of 22 episodes. Slots is a thinking person’s game, and not just about pushing a button. Plus, Maine slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 25: Winning Strategy 2 | Massachusetts Slots 2017 – Realistic winning strategies are explained for progressive slot machines. They are so popular they can make up to 30% of the machines in a casino, like those with Major and Minor
jackpots. Plus, Massachusetts slot machine casino gambling.