Winning Strategy 2 | Massachusetts Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #25: Winning Strategy 2 | Massachusetts Slots 2017. Realistic winning strategies are explained for progressive slot machines. They are so popular they can make up to 30% of the machines in a casino, like those with Major and Minor
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Winning Strategy 2: Progressive Slot Machines (1:55)
- What are Progressive Slot Machines?;
- How Many Progressive Slot Machines Make a Progressive Jackpot?;
- The Casino’s Business Case for Progressive Slot Machines;
- Should You Play Progressive Slot Machines?
- Long-Term Play: A Cautionary Tale: and
- Massachusetts Slot Machine Casino Gambling (24:57)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Closing (30:24)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 24: Leveraging Payout Returns | Maryland Slots 2017 – Players should do their best to leverage payout returns. All wins are due to the theoretical payout return settings. Actual returns are play results, which states can make public. Does yours? Plus, Maryland slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 26: Six Extras for Slots Players | Michigan Slots 2017 – Small but important topics of interests have been collected over the last 25 episodes. These 6 extras include an Alexa Skill, “merch”, books, emails, a voicemail hotline and office hours. Plus, Michigan slot machine casino gambling.