Returns from 13 States Live | Montana Slots in 2021
All U.S. casinos closed in 2020 for months. Since then, one of the biggest concerns of slots enthusiasts is that casinos are trying to “make back their losses.” But is that true, state-by-state? I look at the average monthly return statistics from thirteen U.S. state gaming commissions. Plus, Montana slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Monthly Return Statistics from 13 States (Live Q&A) (1:31)
- Montana Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:41)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Montana
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Montana
- Gaming Control Board in Montana
- Casinos in Montana
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Montana
- American Indian Casinos in Montana
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Montana Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Montana
- Annual Progress in Montana
- Closing (1:07:31)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 138: 5-Spin Method Test Update and Bonus Live | Missouri Slots in 2021 – I dive into my 5-spin winning slots strategy including an updated testing strategy plus a bonus on how to improve your results at casinos which offer tastes but have reduced the sizes of those tastes. In addition, I provide answers to many fine questions from my live stream audience! Plus, Missouri slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 140: Ameristar St. Charles Live | Nebraska Slots in 2021 – Missouri is one of six U.S. states to legalize riverboat casinos. The other weekend, I visited Ameristar St. Charles Riverboat casino near St. Louis. I review both this particular riverboat casino on the Missouri River as well as provide insights on understanding riverboat casinos in general. Plus, Nebraska slots in 2021.