5-Spin Method Test Update and Bonus Live | Missouri Slots in 2021
I dive into my 5-spin winning slots strategy including an updated testing strategy plus a bonus on how to improve your results at casinos which offer tastes but have reduced the sizes of those tastes. In addition, I provide answers to many fine questions from my live stream audience! Plus, Missouri slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- 5-Spin Method Test Update with Bonus (Live Q&A) (0:59)
- Missouri Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:01:18)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Missouri
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Missouri
- Gaming Control Board in Missouri
- Casinos in Missouri
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Missouri
- American Indian Casinos in Missouri
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Missouri Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Missouri
- Annual Progress in Missouri
- Closing (1:06:35)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 137: Indiana RTP Live | Mississippi Slots in 2021 – Since the unprecedented event of all U.S. casinos closing in 2020, slots enthusiasts are concerned casinos have tightened their slot machines and, if so, have they stopped yet? Let’s look closely at the return statistics for Indiana’s slots return-to-player and compare it to other states. Plus, Mississippi slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 139: TBD | Montana Slots in 2021 – All U.S. casinos closed in 2020 for months. Since then, one of the biggest concerns of slots enthusiasts is that casinos are trying to “make back their losses.” But is that true, state-by-state? I look at the average monthly return statistics from thirteen U.S. state gaming commissions. Plus, Montana slots in 2021.