Ameristar St. Charles Live | Nebraska Slots in 2021
Missouri is one of six U.S. states to legalize riverboat casinos. The other weekend, I visited Ameristar St. Charles Riverboat casino near St. Louis. I review both this particular riverboat casino on the Missouri River as well as provide insights on understanding riverboat casinos in general. Plus, Nebraska slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Reviewing Ameristar St. Charles Riverboat Casino (Live Q&A) (1:00)
- Nebraska Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:04:07)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Nebraska
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Nebraska
- Gaming Control Board in Nebraska
- Casinos in Nebraska
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Nebraska
- American Indian Casinos in Nebraska
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Nebraska Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Nebraska
- Annual Progress in Nebraska
- Slots Power Tip (1:08:14)
- Closing (1:08:25)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 139: Returns from 13 States Live | Montana Slots in 2021 – All U.S. casinos closed in 2020 for months. Since then, one of the biggest concerns of slots enthusiasts is that casinos are trying to “make back their losses.” But is that true, state-by-state? I look at the average monthly return statistics from thirteen U.S. state gaming commissions. Plus, Montana slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 141: TBD | Nevada Slots in 2021 – To Be Determined.