Nevada and Election Results Live | AS Slots in 2020
Much has changed in the gaming industry over the last 10 years, with so many more casinos available closer to home for most people. One crucial aspect that has not changed is Nevada’s ongoing success in leading the world gaming industry. Nevada’s leadership role is vital to your state. Plus, American Samoa slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Nevada and Gaming Regulation Election Results for Your State (Live Q&A) (1:08)
- American Samoa Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:03:20)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in American Samoa
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in American Samoa
- Gaming Control Board in American Samoa
- Casinos in American Samoa
- Non-Tribal Casinos in American Samoa
- American Indian Casinos in American Samoa
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our American Samoa Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in American Samoa
- Annual Progress in American Samoa
- Closing (1:07:55)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 115: The World’s Oldest Slots Strategy Live | Alaska Slots in 2020 – In 2004, I found a slot machine my local casino had set up as a winner. 13 hand pays in six days on a $1 slot machine is highly unusual, but a hundred $1,000 wins and thousands of wins up to $1,000 made it extraordinary. Then it suddenly slammed to a halt. The casino had done something. But what? Plus, Alaska slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 117: What If You Won Big Money? Live | Arizona Slots in 2020 – Do you want to win a 60-thousand-dollar slot machine jackpot? Are you sure? What’s your plan? From making the bet to income tax preparation, I go over what you need to prepare for. Like, how many $100 bills can you carry without being obvious? And, is there a legal way to not pay income taxes? Plus, Arizona slots in 2020.