What If You Won Big Money? Live | AZ Slots in 2020
Do you want to win a 60-thousand-dollar slot machine jackpot? Are you sure? What’s your plan? From making the bet to income tax preparation, I go over what you need to prepare for. Like, how many $100 bills can you carry without being obvious? And, is there a legal way to not pay income taxes? Plus, Arizona slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- What if You Win a 60-Thousand-Dollar Slot Machine Jackpot? (Live Q&A) (1:05)
- Arizona Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:02:32)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Arizona
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Arizona
- Gaming Control Board in Arizona
- Casinos in Arizona
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Arizona
- American Indian Casinos in Arizona
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Arizona Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Arizona
- Annual Progress in Arizona
- Closing (1:07:26)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 116: Nevada and Election Results Live | American Samoa Slots in 2020 – Much has changed in the gaming industry over the last 10 years, with so many more casinos available closer to home for most people. One crucial aspect that has not changed is Nevada’s ongoing success in leading the world gaming industry. Nevada’s leadership role is vital to your state. Plus, American Samoa slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 118: Seven Las Vegas Slots Secrets Live | Arizona Slots in 2020 – Las Vegas visits exceed 42 million people yearly. You might soon be one of them. Have you prepared for your trip? What’s your plan to win? I offer seven secrets to winning at slots in Las Vegas. Whether you’re a frequent traveler or a newbie, be better prepared for slots in Las Vegas. Plus, Arkansas slots in 2020.