The World’s Oldest Slots Strategy Live | AK Slots in 2020
In 2004, I found a slot machine my local casino had set up as a winner. 13 hand pays in six days on a $1 slot machine is highly unusual, but a hundred $1,000 wins and thousands of wins up to $1,000 made it extraordinary. Then it suddenly slammed to a halt. The casino had done something. But what? Plus, Alaska slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- The World’s Oldest Winning Slots Strategy is Still in Play!! (Live Q&A) (0:57)
- Alaska Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:05:05)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Alaska
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Alaska
- Gaming Control Board in Alaska
- Casinos in Alaska
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Alaska
- American Indian Casinos in Alaska
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Alaska Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Alaska
- Annual Progress in Alaska
- Closing (1:09:31)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 114: How to Win a Car Live | Alabama Slots in 2020 – At the end of nine months of slot machine casino gambling in which I won 90 taxable jackpots, I win a luxury car playing slots at a casino. This is my story of how I won that automobile, based on my detailed notes and memories. It truly is the shocking truth of how I won a Mercedes-Benz E350 Coupe. Plus, Alabama slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 116: Nevada and Election Results Live | American Samoa Slots in 2020 – Much has changed in the gaming industry over the last 10 years, with so many more casinos available closer to home for most people. One crucial aspect that has not changed is Nevada’s ongoing success in leading the world gaming industry. Nevada’s leadership role is vital to your state. Plus, American Samoa slots in 2020.