State Online Resources | Puerto Rico Slots in 2020
I explain to slots enthusiasts like you the advantages your state provides to help you win at slots. Not using my free online resource for slots enthusiasts would be like … not using your casino’s free slot play! Does your state have a payout limit? Or return statistics? Both? Neither? Plus, Puerto Rico slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Puerto Rico Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:01:32)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Puerto Rico
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Puerto Rico
- Gaming Control Board in Puerto Rico
- Casinos in Puerto Rico
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Puerto Rico
- American Indian Casinos in Puerto Rico
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Puerto Rico Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Puerto Rico
- Annual Progress in Puerto Rico
- Closing (1:05:26)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 99: Rapid Fire Live Q&A | Pennsylvania Slots in 2020 – This rapid fire Q&A session answers slots-related questions I’ve collected from slots enthusiasts lately. I’d asked them to bring it, and they most certainly did! What was the biggest question? “When there are 1200 slot machines, how do you find the 2 or 3 paying slots in the casino?” Plus, Pennsylvania slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 101: Making a Living Playing Slots & More Live | Rhode Island Slots in 2020 – Making a living playing slots can supplement your household income or be a full-time career. It’s also a lot like being a professional poker player. You either grind it out making a steady income locally or travel nationally for months. Either way, you’ll need to know how to win at slots. Plus, Rhode Island slots in 2020.