Making a Living Playing Slots & More Live | Rhode Island Slots in 2020
Making a living playing slots can supplement your household income or be a full-time career. It’s also a lot like being a professional poker player. You either grind it out making a steady income locally or travel nationally for months. Either way, you’ll need to know how to win at slots. Plus, Rhode Island slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- More on How to Make a Living Playing Slots Live (11:16)
- Rhode Island Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:13:54)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Rhode Island
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Rhode Island
- Gaming Control Board in Rhode Island
- Casinos in Rhode Island
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Rhode Island
- American Indian Casinos in Rhode Island
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Rhode Island Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Rhode Island
- Annual Progress in Rhode Island
- Closing (1:18:58)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 100: State Online Resources | Puerto Rico Slots in 2020 – I explain to slots enthusiasts like you the advantages your state provides to help you win at slots. Not using my free online resource for slots enthusiasts would be like … not using your casino’s free slot play! Does your state have a payout limit? Or return statistics? Both? Neither? Plus, Puerto Rico slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 102: TBD | South Carolina Slots in 2020 – To Be Determined.