How to Cheaply Evaluate Slot Machines | New Hampshire Slots in 2021
You’ve got lots of slot machines to choose from at your favorite casino. so you’ve sat down at a randomly chosen slot machine. Is it a winner? Well, to learn that you’ll have to play it. Today, I go over my step-by-step approach to evaluate any slot machine to determine if it’s a winner. Plus, New Hampshire slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- How to Cheaply Evaluate if a Slot Machine is a Winner (Live Q&A) (0:56)
- New Hampshire Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:45)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New Hampshire
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New Hampshire
- Gaming Control Board in New Hampshire
- Casinos in New Hampshire
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New Hampshire
- American Indian Casinos in New Hampshire
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New Hampshire Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New Hampshire
- Annual Progress in New Hampshire
- Closing (1:08:04)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 141: Nine Winning Strategies Live | Nevada Slots in 2021 – Odds are, you’ve found me because of my 5-spin method for winning at slots. That’s my strategy #1, which is very popular. How many winning slots strategies do I have, you ask? Nine! In today’s show, I summarize each just enough to whet your appetite. My 7th strategy has provided me my biggest returns. Plus, Nevada slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 143: Getting YOUR Questions Answered | New Jersey Slots in 2021 – I don’t hold anything back. You know that. But I don’t know what YOUR questions are. You’re special (just like everyone else!) and have specific questions you want answered to improve YOUR slots performance. Not a “comment” on social media, but an action plan for YOU. So let’s do that! Plus, New Jersey slots in 2021.