Getting YOUR Questions Answered | New Jersey Slots in 2021
I don’t hold anything back. You know that. But I don’t know what YOUR questions are. You’re special (just like everyone else!) and have specific questions you want answered to improve YOUR slots performance. Not a “comment” on social media, but an action plan for YOU. So let’s do that! Plus, New Jersey slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Getting Answers to YOUR Unique Slots Gambling Questions (Live Q&A) (0:55)
- New Jersey Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:03:44)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New Jersey
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New Jersey
- Gaming Control Board in New Jersey
- Casinos in New Jersey
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New Jersey
- American Indian Casinos in New Jersey
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New Jersey Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New Jersey
- Annual Progress in New Jersey
- Closing (1:09:28)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 142: How to Cheaply Evaluate Slot Machines | New Hampshire Slots in 2021 – You’ve got lots of slot machines to choose from at your favorite casino. so you’ve sat down at a randomly chosen slot machine. Is it a winner? Well, to learn that you’ll have to play it. Today, I go over my step-by-step approach to evaluate any slot machine to determine if it’s a winner. Plus, New Hampshire slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 144: When to Walk Away Live | New Mexico Slots in 2021 – When to Walk Away is about making observations based on the actual control over odds that casinos may have over your slot machine and your emotional control or, for some, lack of emotional control. These out-of-control feelings can be subtle. Don’t not have control. Instead, have a plan! Plus, New Mexico slots in 2021.