Casino Safety Live | Washington Slots in 2020
Players probably don’t need to worry about their safety at most physical casinos but online casinos are different. In either, casino safety is your responsibility. Be safe at a brick-and-mortar casino is to take someone along to watch your back. With online casinos, it’s safest not to play. Plus, Washington slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Casino Safety including Risky Online Slots and More (Live Q&A) (0:59)
- Washington Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:02:54)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Washington
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Washington
- Gaming Control Board in Washington
- Casinos in Washington
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Washington
- American Indian Casinos in Washington
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Washington Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Washington
- Annual Progress in Washington
- Closing (1:09:25)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 109: More on Can You Guess Who Controls Slot Machine Odds? Live | Virginia Slots in 2020 – Today we discuss more on “Can you guess who controls slot machine odds?” answered with: The machine, the casino staff, both, the state for VLTs, and by Progressive manufacturers. Casinos with control over slots tinker, which just so happens to generate winning patterns we can exploit to win. Plus, Virginia slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 111: TBD | West Virginia Slots in 2020 – To Be Determined.