Rewards Clubs Live | West Virginia Slots in 2020
Casinos give away free stuff to members of their players clubs: free slots play, shorter lines, comps, travel, hosts, and events. The higher the tier level, and the greater the recent play, the higher value of this free stuff. Is it truly anything you want? Stay focused on your goals! Plus, West Virginia slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- More on Casino Rewards Clubs for Slots Players (Live Q&A) (0:56)
- West Virginia Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:01:14)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in West Virginia
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in West Virginia
- Gaming Control Board in West Virginia
- Casinos in West Virginia
- Non-Tribal Casinos in West Virginia
- American Indian Casinos in West Virginia
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our West Virginia Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in West Virginia
- Annual Progress in West Virginia
- Closing (1:06:54)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 110: Casino Safety Live | Washington Slots in 2020 – Players probably don’t need to worry about their safety at most physical casinos but online casinos are different. In either, casino safety is your responsibility. Be safe at a brick-and-mortar casino is to take someone along to watch your back. With online casinos, it’s safest not to play. Plus, Washington slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 112: More on Payout Returns Live | Wisconsin Slots in 2020 – Today’s show on slot machine’s performance is about payout returns, both the theoretical payout limit setting and actual return statistics resulting from play. Payout returns are how much a casino returns in winnings divided by total bet. Actual returns are reports to gaming commissions. Plus, Wisconsin slots in 2020.