Income Tax Gambling Deductions | District of Columbia Slots in 2019
Knowing what you’ve won and lost at slots is advantageous, so keeping gambling records is important. With them, you might possibly get a tax refund as well as use them to analyze your overall gambling performance over time. Caution: Can your gambling deductions be applied locally? Plus, District of Columbia slots in 2019.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Getting Ready for Your Tax Gambling Deductions (Live Q&A) (1:24)
- District of Columbia Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (1:01:35)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in the District of Columbia
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in the District of Columbia
- Gaming Control Board in the District of Columbia
- Casinos in the District of Columbia
- Non-Tribal Casinos in the District of Columbia
- American Indian Casinos in the District of Columbia
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our District of Columbia Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in the District of Columbia
- Annual Progress in the District of Columbia
- Closing (1:05:42)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 71: Player’s Clubs – Who Benefits? (Live Q&A) | Delaware Slots in 2019 – We discuss the pros and cons or benefits of casino player’s club cards, also known as loyalty programs. We also spent some time discussing hosts and how to interact with them, whether they’re assigned to you or not. And, as usual, there were lots of slots-related questions from the live chat. Plus, Delaware slots in 2019.
- Next: Podcast Episode 73: Slots Strategies Exist (Live Q&A) | Florida and Georgia Slots in 2019 – A fan asked, “Is there really any way to win in slots or its just luck??” Excellent question! It’s both. Casinos have broken the odds of winning so they aren’t fully random anymore. I explain how my winning strategies take advantage of casino business practices to help players win. Plus, Florida and Georgia slots in 2019.