Player’s Clubs – Who Benefits? (Live Q&A) | Delaware Slots in 2019
We discuss the pros and cons or benefits of casino player’s club cards, also known as loyalty programs. We also spent some time discussing hosts and how to interact with them, whether they’re assigned to you or not. And, as usual, there were lots of slots-related questions from the live chat. Plus, Delaware slots in 2019.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. Email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Player’s Clubs: Who Benefits, You or the Casino? (Live Q&A) (1:18)
- Delaware Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (1:01:29)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Delaware
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Delaware
- Gaming Control Board in Delaware
- Casinos in Delaware
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Delaware
- American Indian Casinos in Delaware
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Delaware Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Delaware
- Annual Progress in Delaware
- Closing (1:09:14)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 70: Advantage Plays How-To (Live Q&A) | Connecticut Slots in 2019 – Advantage plays how-to’s have always been downright secretive. Why? Because it’s counter-productive to winning at slots when using them. But I’m sharing, so this Q&A session is to help us understand advantage play slots from a modern-day perspective. Also, I answer your slots questions! Plus, Connecticut slots in 2019.
- Next: Podcast Episode 72: Income Tax Gambling Deductions (Live Q&A) | District of Columbia Slots in 2019 – Knowing what you’ve won and lost at slots is advantageous, so keeping gambling records is important. With them, you might possibly get a tax refund as well as use them to analyze your overall gambling performance over time. Caution: Can your gambling deductions be applied locally? Plus, District of Columbia slots in 2019.