IGT Annual Review 2019 | Vermont and Virginia Slots in 2019
My IGT Annual Review 2019 explores a world leader in the gaming industry including slot machine manufacturing of physical cabinets and game themes. From International Game Technology PLC’s latest annual financial report, we learn of company risks from their forward-looking statements. Plus, Vermont and Virginia slots in 2019.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- International Game Technology PLC 2019 (1:05)
- Overall Risk Factors for IGT PLC
- Overview of Slots Manufacturer IGT PLC
- Machine Gaming
- Sports Betting
- Commercial Services
- Vermont Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (29:50) – Vermont slot machine casino gambling does not exist. It has no casinos or pari-mutuel wagering racetracks. This state specifically prohibits slot machines and other mechanical gambling devices. Nonprofit and fraternal organizations can offer limited games of chance fundraising events. Vermont has had a state lottery since 1978.
- Virginia Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (35:12) – Virginia slot machine casino gambling does not exist, but significant legislative progress occurred in early 2019. There is much work yet to do, but casinos could open as early as November 2020. Currently, pari-mutuel wagering is legal including historical horse racing electronic gaming machines at one horseracing facility.
- Closing (40:58)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 56: Start a Local Gambling Podcast | U.S. Virgin Islands and Utah Slots in 2019 – Get together with a few friends and family or talk into a mic yourself to start a local gambling podcast. Costs are minimal and, with enough listeners, monetization becomes possible. Use your computer or smartphone, internet connection, a podcast host, and away you go. Plus, U.S. Virgin Islands and Utah slots in 2019.
- Next: PS 58: Washington Slots 2019 – Washington slots 2019 discusses its 29 tribal casinos with virtual scratch ticket VLT slot machines. A tribal lottery system provides the results of each bet, state-wide. VLTs have a minimum payout return limit but no payout return statistics are available. I also share the favorite casinos of slots players in Washington.