Identifying Gambling Goals | Arizona Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #5: Identifying Gambling Goals | Arizona Slots 2017. Identifying gambling goals is the third of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus Arizona slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:37)
- Identifying Gambling Goals (1:23)
- Does Bankroll Size Matter?
- Is it Maximum Entertainment Value?
- Is it Earning Complimentary Gifts?
- Is it Maximum Take-Home Money?
- Coaching Sessions (34:00)
- Arizona Slot Machine Casino Gambling (34:55)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Closing (45:15)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 4: Choosing Candidate Slot Machines | American Samoa Slots 2017 – Selecting candidate slot machines is the second of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus American Samoa slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 6: Why Do Slot Machines Use Fruit | Arkansas Slots 2017 – Why do slot machines use fruit reel symbols, Arkansas slot machine casino gambling, and a recap of 3 steps to readily improve gambling performance.