Choosing Slot Machines | American Samoa Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #4: Choosing Slot Machines | American Samoa Slots 2017. Selecting candidate slot machines is the second of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus American Samoa slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:37)
- Choosing Slot Machines (1:34)
- Two Odds of Winning
- Matching Bankrolls to Denomination/Credits
- Reading a Slot Machine’s Pay Table
- The “Goodness” Ratio, or How To Avoid the Worst Slot Machines
- Coaching Sessions (30:14)
- American Samoa Slot Machine Casino Gambling (32:11)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Closing (34:49)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 3: Assessing Casinos | Alaska Slots 2017 – Assessing casinos for success is the first of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus Alaska slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 5: Identifying Gambling Goals | Arizona Slots 2017 – Identifying gambling goals is the third of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus Arizona slot machine casino gambling.