How Do Slot Machines Work | Delaware Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #10: How Do Slot Machines Work | Delaware Slots 2017. The service light, bonus display, pay table, reels, players club interface, results area, a play console with buttons, and a ticket-in, ticket-out interface are slot machine components that, all together, answer how do slot machines work. Plus, Delaware slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- How Do Slot Machines Work? (1:57)
- Service Light
- Bonus Display
- Pay Table
- Players Club
- Results Area
- Play Console Buttons
- Ticket-In, Ticket-Out (TITO)
- Delaware Slot Machine Casino Gambling (17:57)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Closing (23:28)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 9: Where Were Slot Machines Invented | Connecticut Slots 2017 – Understanding the +100 year history of slot machine development provides valuable insights into this popular entertainment device. Plus, Connecticut slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 11: Why Do Slot Machines Say Bar | District of Columbia Slots 2017 – The bar symbol became traditional to slot machines dating back to 1909. The bar symbol was a company logo, originally a photo of a chewing gum pack before being stylized as a bar. Also,
Districtof Columbia slot machine casino gambling. Plus, the trip report for my 8th casino visit of 2017.