Why Do Slot Machines Say Bar | District of Columbia Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #11: Why Do Slot Machines Say Bar | District of Columbia Slots 2017. The bar symbol became traditional to slot machines dating back to 1909.
The bar symbol was a company logo, originally a photo of a chewing gum pack before being stylized as a bar. Also, District of Columbia slot machine casino gambling. Plus, the trip report for my 8th casino visit of 2017.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Why Do Slot Machines Say Bar? (1:54)
- Bar Reel Symbols
- A Bit More History
- District of Columbia Slot Machine Casino Gambling (8:53)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Casino Trip Report #8 (11:32)
- Closing (18:06)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 10: How Do Slot Machines Work | Delaware Slots 2017 – The service light, bonus display, pay table, reels, players club interface, results area, a play console with buttons, and a ticket-in, ticket-out interface are slot machine components that, all together, answer how do slot machines work. Plus, Delaware slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 12: Casino Safety | Florida Slots 2017 – Players probably don’t need to worry about their safety at most casinos. But, casino safety is your responsibility.
Here’sfun ways to be safe at casinos. Also, Florida slot machine casino gambling and a casino trip report.