Using a Player’s Card Live | Oregon Slots in 2020
Would you win more if you didn’t use your player’s club card? Casinos give away free stuff with their clubs: free slots play, shorter lines, comps, travel, hosts, & events. The higher the tier level & the greater your recent play, the better the free stuff. But is it truly anything you want? Plus, Oregon slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Does Using a Player’s Club Card Make You Lose? (Live Q&A) (1:03)
- Oregon Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:04:59)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Oregon
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Oregon
- Gaming Control Board in Oregon
- Casinos in Oregon
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Oregon
- American Indian Casinos in Oregon
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Oregon Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Oregon
- Annual Progress in Oregon
- Closing (1:10:38)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 97: Know the rules BEFORE you break them! | Oklahoma Slots in 2020 – Gaming regulations vary depending on the state. Your state may be very different from your neighboring states. Which one should you pick? And tribal casinos? Gaming machines also have different classifications, where one Class may well be restricted by state law while another Class isn’t. Plus, Oklahoma slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 99: Rapid Fire Live Q&A | Pennsylvania Slots in 2020 – This rapid fire Q&A session answers slots-related questions I’ve collected from slots enthusiasts lately. I’d asked them to bring it, and they most certainly did! What was the biggest question? “When there are 1200 slot machines, how do you find the 2 or 3 paying slots in the casino?” Plus, Pennsylvania slots in 2020.