Initial Casino Re-Openings Live | New Hampshire Slots in 2020
How and when will casinos re-open? Patrons will likely show up, but casinos are worried that too many will, then be unhappy having to wait to get in. Re-openings might be the biggest event a casino has ever had since it first opened. It’d be a disaster for a casino if it doesn’t go well. Plus, New Hampshire slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Initial Casino Re-Openings and Casino Statements (Live Q&A) (1:01)
- New Hampshire Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:00:47)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New Hampshire
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New Hampshire
- Gaming Control Board in New Hampshire
- Casinos in New Hampshire
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New Hampshire
- American Indian Casinos in New Hampshire
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New Hampshire Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New Hampshire
- Annual Progress in New Hampshire
- Closing (1:06:24)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 88: Slot Machine Jargon Live | Nevada Slots in 2020 – Hear your favorite slot machine jargon live with other slots enthusiasts. Does slots jargon like having a hand pay roll-up light your candle? But seriously folks, maybe you know those terms but do you know what other common and uncommon terms mean? Class II vs Class III machines? Rapid fire? Plus, Nevada slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 90: Oklahoma Casino Re-Openings Live | New Jersey Slots in 2020 – Several Oklahoma casinos re-opened in the U.S. starting last weekend. Our private slots communities on Facebook for states with open casinos have been reporting on how it’s been going. Oklahoma’s Tonkawa is reported to have loose slots but, oddly different, it’s had many small jackpots. Plus, New Jersey slots in 2020.