Slot Machine Jargon Live | Nevada Slots in 2020
Hear your favorite slot machine jargon live with other slots enthusiasts. Does slots jargon like having a hand pay roll-up light your candle? But seriously folks, maybe you know those terms but do you know what other common and uncommon terms mean? Class II vs Class III machines? Rapid fire? Plus, Nevada slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Amazon Audible | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and everywhere else you find your podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Nevada Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:02:03)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Nevada
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Nevada
- Gaming Control Board in Nevada
- Casinos in Nevada
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Nevada
- American Indian Casinos in Nevada
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Nevada Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Nevada
- Annual Progress in Nevada
- Closing (1:11:09)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 87: Being Safe at Casinos | Nebraska Slots in 2020 – If you’ve seen my video on Casino Safety, then you know slots players probably don’t need to worry about being safe in most casinos. But, it’s your responsibility. Here, my audience and I discuss the finer points of five fun ways to be safe in casino environments. I also answer questions! Plus, Montana slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 89: Initial Casino Re-Openings Live | New Hampshire Slots in 2020 – How and when will casinos re-open? Patrons will likely show up, but casinos are worried that too many will, then be unhappy having to wait to get in. Re-openings might be the biggest event a casino has ever had since it first opened. It’d be a disaster for a casino if it doesn’t go well. Plus, New Hampshire slots in 2020.