Self-Taught Slots Players Live | Iowa Slots in 2021
You no longer need to be self-taught. Watch, read, or listen to hours and hours of my free content or buy my book Learning to Win. Then, when you’re ready, book a 1-on-1 consultation to develop a strategic game plan to take your slots performance to the next level. I’ll also offer an online slots course soon. Plus, Iowa slots in 2021.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- We Are All Self-Taught Slots Players: The End of an Era (Live Q&A) (1:00)
- Iowa Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:15)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Iowa
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Iowa
- Gaming Control Board in Iowa
- Casinos in Iowa
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Iowa
- American Indian Casinos in Iowa
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Iowa Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Iowa
- Annual Progress in Iowa
- Closing (1:07:40)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 128: Three Slots-Related Topics Live | Indiana Slots in 2021 – I go over three slots-related topics which have some important updates including further analysis on Florida RTP for promotional dollars, taking the mystery out of consults, and the latest changes to IRS rules for keeping good gambling logs for income tax preparation. Plus, Indiana slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 130: Mississippi RTP Live | Kansas Slots in 2021 – In the months leading up and after all U.S. casinos closed in 2020, a big concern for slots enthusiasts is if casinos have reduced their return-to-player (RTP). It seems certain they must have. But when did they and, most importantly, have them stopped? I examine Mississippi’s monthly player win percentages for the facts.