Mississippi Return-To-Player Live | Kansas Slots in 2021
In the months leading up and after all U.S. casinos closed in 2020, a big concern for slots enthusiasts is if casinos have reduced their return-to-player (RTP). It seems certain they must have. But when did they and, most importantly, have them stopped? I examine Mississippi’s monthly player win percentages for the facts.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Mississippi Slots Return-To-Player: How Bad was 2020, Really? (Live Q&A) (0:57)
- Kansas Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:51)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Kansas
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Kansas
- Gaming Control Board in Kansas
- Casinos in Kansas
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Kansas
- American Indian Casinos in Kansas
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Kansas Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Kansas
- Annual Progress in Kansas
- Closing (1:07:24)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 129: Self-Taught Slots Players Live | Iowa Slots in 2021 – You no longer need to be self-taught. Watch, read, or listen to hours and hours of my free content or buy my book Learning to Win. Then, when you’re ready, book a 1-on-1 consultation to develop a strategic game plan to take your slots performance to the next level. I’ll also offer an online slots course soon. Plus, Iowa slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 131: Touring Professor Slots Live | Kentucky Slots in 2021 – With so many new audience members, why don’t I show you around Professor Slots a bit? First there’s my YouTube Channel live stream alongside lots of much shorter slots videos on various topics. Then there’s my podcast, currently up to 131 episodes. And my website, where about 1,000 people visit each day. And lots more!