Being Safe in Casinos | Nebraska Slots in 2020
If you’ve seen my video on Casino Safety, then you know slots players probably don’t need to worry about being safe in most casinos. But, it’s your responsibility. Here, my audience and I discuss the finer points of five fun ways to be safe in casino environments. I also answer questions! Plus, Montana slots in 2020.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Five Fun Ways to be Safe in Casino Environments (Live Q&A) (1:00)
- Nebraska Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:01:21)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Nebraska
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Nebraska
- Gaming Control Board in Nebraska
- Casinos in Nebraska
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Nebraska
- American Indian Casinos in Nebraska
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Nebraska Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Nebraska
- Annual Progress in Nebraska
- Closing (1:08:51)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 86: Answering Your Slots Questions | Montana Slots in 2020 – My latest live stream was a fun, free-wheeling mix of answering your slots questions, but included reviewing my videos and articles I’ve posted over the last week. For most, it was the end of another stir-crazy week. Brush your long hair out of your eyes and keep hanging in there! Stay safe! Plus, Montana slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 88: Slot Machine Jargon Live | Nevada Slots in 2020 – Hear your favorite slot machine jargon live with other slots enthusiasts. Does slots jargon like having a hand pay roll-up light your candle? But seriously folks, maybe you know those terms but do you know what other common and uncommon terms mean? Class II vs Class III machines? Rapid fire? Plus, Nevada slots in 2020.