Your 2020 Slots Goals (Live Q&A) | Arkansas Slots in 2019
Today’s Live Q&A session on YouTube and Facebook was at its regular time at 2 p.m. ET on Saturdays. This week, I’d tried to focus on your 2020 slots gambling goals with lots of other good questions asked, too. I answered interesting questions on slots in Michigan, Louisiana and both Carolinas. Plus, Arkansas slots in 2019.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. Email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Your 2020 Slots Gambling Goals (Live Q&A) (1:24)
- Arkansas Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (58:28)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Arkansas
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Arkansas
- Gaming Control Board in Arkansas
- Casinos in Arkansas
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Arkansas
- American Indian Casinos in Arkansas
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Arkansas Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Arkansas
- Annual Progress in Arkansas
- Closing (1:04:37)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 66: Slots Bankroll Management | Arizona Slots in 2019 – To help you keep your winnings from your casino trip to play slot machines, I review my 11 slots bankroll management tips. I’ve grouped these practical tips into preparing for your trip, what to do upon arrival at a casino, gameplay actions, and reviewing your casino trip after returning home. Plus, Arizona slots in 2019.
- Next: Podcast Episode 68: Professional Gambler (Live Q&A) | California Slots in 2019 – In this Q&A session, Dean asked if I considered myself a professional gambler for slots. It’s not up to us, but the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). You could try telling the IRS that on your next federal income tax return, but fully expect an audit. Listen to find out what would happen next. Plus, California slots in 2019.