Slots Advantage Players | Alabama Slots in 2019
Slots advantage players have always been a bit mysterious and downright secretive because sharing their tricks is counter-productive to winning at slots when using them. But sharing is caring, so I’ve written this article for up-and-coming and experienced APs from a modern-day perspective. Plus, Alabama slots in 2019.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. Email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Understanding Advantage Play Slots (0:50)
- What’s an Advantage Play, Anyway?
- Game Themes
- The Team Approach
- Modern Casinos
- Sooner or Later, Advantage Plays Stop Working
- Alabama Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2019 (15:52)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Alabama
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Alabama
- Gaming Control Board in Alabama
- Casinos in Alabama
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Alabama
- American Indian Casinos in Alabama
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Alabama Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Alabama
- Annual Progress in Alabama
- Closing (23:10)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 62: Wyoming Slots in 2019 – Wyoming slots 2019 consists of 4 tribal casinos with both Class II bingo-style and Class III skill-based gaming machines. Bingo halls are popular. No payout return limits or actual payout return statistics are publicly available. Historical Horse Racing (HHR) terminals are at off-track betting (OTB) pari-mutuel facilities.
- Next: Podcast Episode 64: Going Live Schedule | Alaska Slots in 2019 – Professor Slots is much more than just a website with articles winning slots strategies and casino reviews. I’ve also created a podcast, 57 Facebook Groups, and a fledgling YouTube Channel with videos and Live Q&A session. Each point of connection with my audience has a going live schedule. Plus, Alaska slots in 2019.