Legal Gaming Classifications | Hawaii Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #15: Legal Gaming Classifications | Hawaii Slots 2017. Accepted legal gaming classifications are available to state gaming boards to restrict which of three classes of slot machines can be used in a casino or other gaming establishment. Plus, Hawaii slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Legal Gaming Classifications (1:24)
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA)
- Class I Gaming
- Class II Gaming
- Class III Gaming
- Pro-Tip #1 (9:57)
- Hawaii Slot Machine Casino Gambling (11:30)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- What To Expect From Jon Friedl – Professor Slots in 2018 (16:45)
- Pro-Tip #2 (19:10)
- Closing (21:15)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 14: State Gaming Regulations | Guam Slots 2017 – State gaming regulations are a simple fact of life. Gaming commissions work hard, and in fact make it their mission, to ensure the protection of private citizens from the dangers of gambling. Plus, Guam slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 16: 7 Advantages of Players Rewards Clubs | Idaho Slots 2017 – Casino players clubs include advantages for both casino properties as well as their patrons. Here, Professor Slots explains 7 advantages of players rewards clubs for slots enthusiasts. Plus, Idaho slot machine casino gambling.