My Job is to Explain: Introducing Professor Slots
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #1: Introducing Professor Slots also known as Jon Friedl, Ph.D. – A lot has changed lately in slot machine casino gambling, not just with casino operating systems but also to slot machine games. Perhaps you’ve noticed these changes at casinos, and wondered what they’ve meant? If so, here are the explanations you’ve been looking for, provided by an already successful slot machine gambling enthusiast.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast show via:
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:36)
- Introducing Professor Slots (4:29)
- 90 taxable jackpots in 9 months
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Coupe
- My Job is to Explain (13:14)
- A lot has changed at casinos lately
- Just like you, I struggle with rapid updates to new gaming technologies
- Two consecutive years of gambling profit … then 3 … and more!
- Free Posters and Winning Slots Tips (16:04)
- Visit Twitter for my free Slots Tips-Of-The-Day and posters
- Some Jackpots (17:19)
- Bankroll: $500 (this is how much I spent at the casino)
- Jackpot #1: $5,000
- Jackpot #2: $6,400
- Take-home cash: slightly over $10,000 (after taxes)
- Time spent in casino: 45 minutes (including paperwork)
- Downloadable Book: Learning to Win (21:52)
- 237-page pdf downloadable document called Learning to Win: How to Make a Profit at Slot Machine Gambling
- Closing (22:28)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via email.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts here.
- Subscribe on Android here.
Content from this episode:
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Next: PS 2: Start Here, State-By-State, Alabama Slots 2017 – The importance of assessing casinos, choosing slot machines, identifying gambling goals, building an online resource, and Alabama slot machine casino gambling.