Gambling Record-Keeping | Mississippi Slots 2017
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #28: Gambling Record-Keeping | Mississippi Slots 2017. Knowing what’s won and lost at slots is to your advantage, such as a tax refund or analyzing your performance. CAUTION: A local tax burden may occur if gambling losses aren’t deductible. Plus, Mississippi slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Keeping Gambling Records for Tax Preparation and More (2:06)
- Question: How’s Your Gambling Going?;
- Gambling Records for Income Tax Preparation Purposes;
- Gambling Records for Understanding Financial Performance;
- All Complimentary Gifts are Taxable;
- WARNING: A Surprising City/Local Income Tax Burden; and
- Mississippi Slot Machine Casino Gambling (24:26)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Closing (33:00)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 27: Seminole Brighton Casino | Minnesota Slots 2017 – A trip report to Seminole Brighton Casino a few hours south of Orlando, where I learned and taught how to win at their slot machines. Visit Seminole Brighton Casino to try doing it yourself! Plus, Minnesota slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 29: Winning Strategy 3: Comps | Missouri Slots 2017 – Comps are the most common winning strategy when playing slots, from free slot play for signing up for a players club card to a 1-year lease on a luxury car. For low or high rollers, comps are a great way to be compensated. Just, remember to pay income taxes on them!