Foxwoods Trip Report | Nebraska Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #31: Foxwoods Trip Report | Nebraska Slots 2018. I just attended a gambling podcaster and fan meetup at Foxwoods Casino in Connecticut. I participated in a high limit slots pull, was taught to play craps by Mark DeVol, and met with fans. Plus, Nebraska slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-90-SLOTS. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Foxwoods Casino Trip Report 2018 (1:47)
- Learning to Win at Foxwoods;
- High Limit Slots Pull Event Observations;
- Thoughts on Craps;
- Meeting Fans of Professor Slots; and
- Nebraska Slot Machine Casino Gambling (16:59)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Podcast Review from Mousetrip (22:00)
- Closing (23:26)
Content from this episode
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 30: Winning Small at Foxwoods Casino | Montana Slots 2017 – Foxwoods Casino in southern Connecticut is the largest tribal casino in the world. I met fans, fellow gambling podcasters, figured out how to win small jackpots, and now explain how I did it. Plus, Montana slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 32: Nevada Leadership | Nevada Slots 2018 – The gaming industry has changed over the last 10 years, with so many more casinos available closer to home for most people. One important aspect that has not changed is Nevada’s leadership role, over
decades, which is important as your own state’s gaming regulations should matter to you. Plus, Nevada slot machine casino gambling.