More on Casino Re-Openings Live | New York Slots in 2020
We dive into more on casino re-openings in the states of OK, WI, and WA. Are their slots tight, loose, or first loose and then tight after opening each day as we’ve seen at Oklahoma’s tribal casinos? Well, we know what’s what thanks to casino reports from my slots communities on Facebook. Plus, New York slots in 2020.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast at Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeart Radio | Spotify | Stitcher | Pandora | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Android | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- More on Casino Re-Openings in OK, WA, and WI (Live Q&A) (1:03)
- New York Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:06:08)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New York
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New York
- Gaming Control Board in New York
- Casinos in New York
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New York
- American Indian Casinos in New York
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New York Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New York
- Annual Progress in New York
- Closing (1:13:37)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 91: Casino Re-Opening Updates | New Mexico Slots in 2020 – Casino re-opening updates include local and national news from inside empty casinos preparing to open sooner or later, where dark casino floors echo due to the lack of people. Now we see actual slot machine banks and carousels with protective Plexiglas barriers and other casino changes. Plus, New Mexico slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 93: Casino Re-Assessments Live | North Carolina Slots in 2020 – As casinos re-open near you, do you need help figuring out which one you should play slots at? Shouldn’t you go to the best available? But how do you figure out which casino is best for you? On our live stream, I explain how to perform casino assessments highlighting casino openings. Plus, North Carolina slots in 2020.