Tribal Gaming and What to Know Live | Connecticut Slots in 2020
Tribal gaming is involved, even sophisticated, in terms of legal, regulatory, political, and economic factors. Over 31 U.S. states have tribal gaming, with two pending in other states. This episode helps slot machine casino gamblers better understand the tribal casinos they visit. Plus, Connecticut slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- 11 Things You Need to Know About Tribal Casinos (Live Q&A) (0:590)
- Connecticut Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:04:11)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Connecticut
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Connecticut
- Gaming Control Board in Connecticut
- Casinos in Connecticut
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Connecticut
- American Indian Casinos in Connecticut
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Connecticut Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Connecticut
- Annual Progress in Connecticut
- Closing (1:09:20)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 120: Video Poker and Strategies for Slots Live | Colorado Slots in 2020 – Video poker is skill-based slots. So, to win at video poker means perfect play and the best pay tables. Apply my winning slots strategies to take advantage of how casino operators have set up their video poker machines. Here, I show how to apply my winning slots strategies to video poker. Plus, Colorado slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 122: Learning from Casino Reviews Live | Delaware Slots in 2020 – For years, I’ve been visiting casinos, figuring out how to win at them, then writing reviews. Soon I’ll share new casino reviews on YouTube, too. Today we’ll cover my perhaps unique way of offering casino reviews. My new casino reviews will be similar … but with video. Sound good? Good! Plus, Delaware slots in 2020.