More on Special Events Advantages Live | Texas Slots in 2020
Casino special events have a winning strategy associated with them, having the financial consequence of enhancing your overall gambling performance. Advantages and some difficulties of this approach are offered, including a practical need to visit the casino early the day after the event. Plus, Texas slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Special Events Winning Advantages and More (Live Q&A) (0:59)
- Texas Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:03:03)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Texas
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Texas
- Gaming Control Board in Texas
- Casinos in Texas
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Texas
- American Indian Casinos in Texas
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Texas Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Texas
- Annual Progress in Texas
- Closing (1:09:04)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 104: Earning Complimentary Gifts and More Live | Tennessee Slots in 2020 – More on my winning slots strategy #3 on earning complimentary gifts includes commentary on other videos published this week, including how standard gaming terms matter, yet the U.S. has only three of them. And Utah’s illegal gaming machine issues are an example for players in other states. Plus, Tennessee slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 106: Holidays, Myths, & More Live | U.S. Virgin Islands Slots in 2020 – Casinos have reliable holiday patterns. Like special casino events, major (and minor) holidays have an associated winning strategy having the financial result of improving your gambling performance. We also review payout returns and one big and persistent myth associated with them. Plus, U.S. Virgin Islands slots in 2020.