Winning Strategy 1-Maine Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #23: Winning Strategy 1-Maine Slots 2018. One of several winning strategies I’ve discovered for newer-style casinos, presented after having laid a foundation of 22 episodes. Slots is a thinking person’s game, and not just about pushing a button. Plus, Maine slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast show via:
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Winning Strategy 1: Only Win Immediately (1:57)
- Not All Winning Strategies Will Work at Your Casino;
- Seven Winning Strategies at Newer Casinos;
- Getting Started with this Strategy;
- My Personal Bias Towards High Limit Slots;
- How I Learned this Strategy;
- Some Disadvantages;
- Several Big Advantages;
- Its Impact on Gambling Goals;
- Thoughts on Optimizing this Strategy; and
- Maine Slot Machine Casino Gambling (26:42)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Closing (33:15)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via email.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe on Android.
Content from this episode:
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 22: Who Sets Winning Odds, Louisiana Slots 2018 – Who sets winning odds is the question. Casinos with control over their slots tinker with the odds of winning to improve their financial performance, generating winning patterns to be exploited. Plus, Louisiana slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 24: Leveraging Payout Returns, Maryland Slots 2018 – Players should do their best to leverage payout returns. All wins are due to the theoretical payout return settings. Actual returns are play results, which states can make public. Does yours? Plus, Maryland slot machine casino gambling.