Legal Gaming Classifications-Hawaii Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #15: Legal Gaming Classifications-Hawaii Slots 2018. Accepted legal gaming classifications are available to state gaming boards to restrict which of three classes of slot machines can be used in a casino or other gaming establishment. Plus, Hawaii slot machine casino gambling.
Subscribe to the Professor Slots podcast show via:
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Legal Gaming Classifications (1:24)
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA)
- Class I Gaming
- Class II Gaming
- Class III Gaming
- Pro-Tip #1 (9:57)
- Hawaii Slot Machine Casino Gambling (11:30)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- What To Expect From Jon Friedl – Professor Slots in 2018 (16:45)
- Pro-Tip #2 (19:10)
- Closing (21:15)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via email.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe on Android.
Content from this episode:
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 14: State Gaming Regulations, Guam Slots 2017 – State gaming regulations are a simple fact of life. Gaming commissions work hard, and in fact make it their mission, to ensure the protection of private citizens from the dangers of gambling. Plus, Guam slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 16: 7 Advantages of Players Rewards Clubs, Idaho Slots 2018 – Casino players clubs include advantages for both casino properties as well as their patrons. Here, Professor Slots explains 7 advantages of players rewards clubs for slots enthusiasts. Plus, Idaho slot machine casino gambling.