Legal Gaming Classifications-Hawaii Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #15: Legal Gaming Classifications-Hawaii Slots 2018. Accepted legal gaming classifications are available to state gaming boards to restrict which of three classes of slot machines can be used in a casino or other gaming establishment. Plus, Hawaii slot machine casino gambling.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Legal Gaming Classifications (1:24)
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA)
- Class I Gaming
- Class II Gaming
- Class III Gaming
- Pro-Tip #1 (9:57)
- Hawaii Slot Machine Casino Gambling (11:30)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- What To Expect From Jon Friedl – Professor Slots in 2018 (16:45)
- Pro-Tip #2 (19:10)
- Closing (21:15)
Content from Legal Gaming Classifications-Hawaii Slots 2018
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 14: State Gaming Regulations, Guam Slots 2017 – State gaming regulations are a simple fact of life. Gaming commissions work hard, and in fact make it their mission, to ensure the protection of private citizens from the dangers of gambling. Plus, Guam slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 16: 7 Advantages of Players Rewards Clubs, Idaho Slots 2018 – Casino players clubs include advantages for both casino properties as well as their patrons. Here, Professor Slots explains 7 advantages of players rewards clubs for slots enthusiasts. Plus, Idaho slot machine casino gambling.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a voicemail for the show: 937-696-0086.
- Ask a question via email.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RSS
Professor Slots Books:
- How-To Guide to Winning at Casino Slots: What Everyone Should Know Before Playing Slot Machines. Amazon Kindle e-Book (22 pages).
- Learning to Win: How to Make a Profit at Slot Machine Casino Gambling. PDF download, Amazon Kindle e-Book, or Amazon Kindle Softcover (200+ pages)
My Only Request is Your Email Address!
All my slots-related articles and podcasts are freely available. In return, I only ask for your email address. That’s it. In return, you’ll get the following:
- An immediate gift of the top 7 online resources for slots enthusiasts;
- A short sequence of emails with the all-time best information from Professor Slots; then
- Weekly email with links to my latest blog articles and podcasts.
I ask for your email address so that, sometime in the future, I can send you a survey to determine what you’d most like for me to work on and provide. Will it be online courses? Webinars? More books? Speaking engagements? Or, something we haven’t yet thought of, you and I? Let’s find out, together!