Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #28: Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018. Knowing what’s won and lost at slots is to your advantage, such as a tax refund or analyzing your performance. CAUTION: A local tax burden may occur if gambling losses aren’t deductible. Plus, Mississippi slot machine casino gambling.
Audience feedback drives the show. I’d love for you to email me and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com or call 937-696-0086. I’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Keeping Gambling Records for Tax Preparation and More (2:06)
- Question: How’s Your Gambling Going?;
- Gambling Records for Income Tax Preparation Purposes;
- Gambling Records for Understanding Financial Performance;
- All Complimentary Gifts are Taxable;
- WARNING: A Surprising City/Local Income Tax Burden; and
- Mississippi Slot Machine Casino Gambling (24:26)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Closing (33:00)
Content from Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 27: Seminole Brighton Casino, Minnesota Slots 2018 – A trip report to Seminole Brighton Casino a few hours south of Orlando, where I learned and taught how to win at their slot machines. Visit Seminole Brighton Casino to try doing it yourself! Plus, Minnesota slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 29: Winning Strategy 3: Comps, Missouri Slots 2018 – Comps are the most common winning strategy when playing slots, from free slot play for signing up for a players club card to a 1-year lease on a luxury car. For low or high rollers, comps are a great way to be compensated. Just, remember to pay income taxes on them!