Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018
Professor Slots Podcast Episode #28: Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018. Knowing what’s won and lost at slots is to your advantage, such as a tax refund or analyzing your performance. CAUTION: A local tax burden may occur if gambling losses aren’t deductible. Plus, Mississippi slot machine casino gambling.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Keeping Gambling Records for Tax Preparation and More (2:06)
- Question: How’s Your Gambling Going?;
- Gambling Records for Income Tax Preparation Purposes;
- Gambling Records for Understanding Financial Performance;
- All Complimentary Gifts are Taxable;
- WARNING: A Surprising City/Local Income Tax Burden; and
- Mississippi Slot Machine Casino Gambling (24:26)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling;
- Slot Machine Private Ownership;
- State Gaming Commission;
- Gambling Establishments; and
- Closing (33:00)
Content from Gambling Record-Keeping-Mississippi Slots 2018
Other Episodes from Professor Slots
- Previous: PS 27: Seminole Brighton Casino, Minnesota Slots 2018 – A trip report to Seminole Brighton Casino a few hours south of Orlando, where I learned and taught how to win at their slot machines. Visit Seminole Brighton Casino to try doing it yourself! Plus, Minnesota slot machine casino gambling.
- Next: PS 29: Winning Strategy 3: Comps, Missouri Slots 2018 – Comps are the most common winning strategy when playing slots, from free slot play for signing up for a players club card to a 1-year lease on a luxury car. For low or high rollers, comps are a great way to be compensated. Just, remember to pay income taxes on them!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a voicemail for the show: 937-696-0086.
- Ask a question via email.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RSS
Professor Slots Books:
- How-To Guide to Winning at Casino Slots: What Everyone Should Know Before Playing Slot Machines. Amazon Kindle e-Book (22 pages).
- Learning to Win: How to Make a Profit at Slot Machine Casino Gambling. PDF download, Amazon Kindle e-Book, or Amazon Kindle Softcover (200+ pages)
My Only Request is Your Email Address!
All my slots-related articles and podcasts are freely available. In return, I only ask for your email address. That’s it. In return, you’ll get the following:
- An immediate gift of the top 7 online resources for slots enthusiasts;
- A short sequence of emails with the all-time best information from Professor Slots; then
- Weekly email with links to my latest blog articles and podcasts.
I ask for your email address so that, sometime in the future, I can send you a survey to determine what you’d most like for me to work on and provide. Will it be online courses? Webinars? More books? Speaking engagements? Or, something we haven’t yet thought of, you and I? Let’s find out, together!