Your Slots Adventure | New York Slots in 2021
Winning at slots is an elusive journey to a prized destination. Different slots enthusiasts take different paths with unique twists and turns along the way. Some may persist for years, but the path they follow does not ultimately lead to their destination. Let’s make sure that’s not your story. Plus, New York slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- New York Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:03:25)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New York
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New York
- Gaming Control Board in New York
- Casinos in New York
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New York
- American Indian Casinos in New York
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New York Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New York
- Annual Progress in New York
- Closing (1:09:48)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 144: When to Walk Away Live | New Mexico Slots in 2021 – When to Walk Away is about making observations based on the actual control over odds that casinos may have over your slot machine and your emotional control or, for some, lack of emotional control. These out-of-control feelings can be subtle. Don’t not have control. Instead, have a plan! Plus, New Mexico slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 146: Washington and Course Upgrades Live | North Carolina Slots in 2021 – Washington slots strategy and my live stream on successfully upgrading my online course 30 Days to Play Slots Smarter and Win. Since so many of you (100s!) have purchased this course already have lifetime access to future updates, I go over what’s new and improved about the course. Plus, North Carolina slots in 2021.