When to Walk Away Live | New Mexico Slots in 2021
When to Walk Away is about making observations based on the actual control over odds that casinos may have over your slot machine and your emotional control or, for some, lack of emotional control. These out-of-control feelings can be subtle. Don’t not have control. Instead, have a plan! Plus, New Mexico slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- When to Walk Away (Live Q&A) (0:54)
- Online Course: 30 Days to Play Slots Smarter and Win
- Recent YouTube Live Streams:
- New Mexico Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:40)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in New Mexico
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in New Mexico
- Gaming Control Board in New Mexico
- Casinos in New Mexico
- Non-Tribal Casinos in New Mexico
- American Indian Casinos in New Mexico
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our New Mexico Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in New Mexico
- Annual Progress in New Mexico
- Closing (1:08:23)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 143: Getting YOUR Questions Answered | New Jersey Slots in 2021 – I don’t hold anything back. You know that. But I don’t know what YOUR questions are. You’re special (just like everyone else!) and have specific questions you want answered to improve YOUR slots performance. Not a “comment” on social media, but an action plan for YOU. So let’s do that! Plus, New Jersey slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 145: Your Slots Adventure Live | New York Slots in 2021 – Winning at slots is an elusive journey to a prized destination. Different slots enthusiasts take different paths with unique twists and turns along the way. Some may persist for years, but the path they follow does not ultimately lead to their destination. Let’s make sure that’s not your story. Plus, New York slots in 2021.