Slot Manufacturer IGT Live | Minnesota Slots in 2021
International Game Technology PLC is a world leader in the gaming industry, including slot machine manufacturing. By reviewing IGT PLC’s latest annual financial report, we learned of potential company risks such as our current global pandemic from their forward-looking statements. Plus, Minnesota slots in 2021.
Listen for free wherever you get your podcasts.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Slot Manufacturer IGT (Live Q&A) (0:58)
- Minnesota Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:46)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Minnesota
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Minnesota
- Gaming Control Board in Minnesota
- Casinos in Minnesota
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Minnesota
- American Indian Casinos in Minnesota
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Minnesota Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Minnesota
- Annual Progress in Minnesota
- Closing (1:08:00)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 135: Atlantic City Casinos RTP | Massachusetts and Michigan Slots in 2021 – Since the unprecedented event of all U.S. casinos closing in 2020, a big concern for slots enthusiasts is if casinos have tightened their slot machines and, if so, have they stopped yet? Let’s look closely at the return statistics for Atlantic City’s slots return-to-player. Plus, Massachusetts and Michigan slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 137: Indiana RTP Live | Mississippi Slots in 2021 – Since the unprecedented event of all U.S. casinos closing in 2020, slots enthusiasts are concerned casinos have tightened their slot machines and, if so, have they stopped yet? Let’s look closely at the return statistics for Indiana’s slots return-to-player and compare it to other states. Plus, Mississippi slots in 2021.