Slots Playing Styles Live | Illinois Slots in 2021
A bankroll almost entirely identifies six player’s styles of gambling. A small or large bankroll shouldn’t be a judgment of performance. Instead, it should be judged by how well their gambling goals are being met. Those goals are entirely the province of each player’s wants, needs, and desires. Plus, Illinois slots in 2021.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Illinois Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:03:09)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Illinois
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Illinois
- Gaming Control Board in Illinois
- Casinos in Illinois
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Illinois
- American Indian Casinos in Illinois
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Illinois Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Illinois
- Annual Progress in Illinois
- Closing (1:09:13)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 126: Beginner Slots Players Primer Live | Idaho Slots in 2021 – Too often, a beginner slots player gets lost, figuratively and literally, the first time they enter a casino. It can take a while to learn how to play slot machines. Plus, it isn’t in the best interest of the casino to help. Here, I explain the basics of slots, a bit of history, and what comes next. Plus, Idaho slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 128: Three Slots-Related Topics Live | Indiana Slots in 2021 – I go over three slots-related topics which have some important updates including further analysis on Florida RTP for promotional dollars, taking the mystery out of consults, and the latest changes to IRS rules for keeping good gambling logs for income tax preparation. Plus, Indiana slots in 2021.