Beginner Slots Players Primer Live | Idaho Slots in 2021
Too often, a beginner slots player gets lost, figuratively and literally, the first time they enter a casino. It can take a while to learn how to play slot machines. Plus, it isn’t in the best interest of the casino to help. Here, I explain the basics of slots, a bit of history, and what comes next. Plus, Idaho slots in 2021.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- Learn to Play Slots Machines: A Primer for Beginners (Live Q&A) (1:00)
- Idaho Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2021 (1:02:29)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Idaho
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Idaho
- Gaming Control Board in Idaho
- Casinos in Idaho
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Idaho
- American Indian Casinos in Idaho
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Idaho Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Idaho
- Annual Progress in Idaho
- Closing (1:06:14)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 125: Florida Return-To-Player Live | Hawaii Slots in 2021 – All U.S. casinos closed in 2020 for months. Since then, one of the biggest concerns of slots enthusiasts is that casinos are trying to “make back their lost gaming revenue.” But is that true, state-by-state, for either commercial or tribal casinos? And if so, for which? Let’s look closely at Florida slots RTP for its commercial casinos. Plus, Hawaii slots in 2021.
- Next: Podcast Episode 127: Slots Playing Styles Live | Illinois Slots in 2021 – A bankroll almost entirely identifies six player’s styles of gambling. A small or large bankroll shouldn’t be a judgment of performance. Instead, it should be judged by how well their gambling goals are being met. Those goals are entirely the province of each player’s wants, needs, and desires. Plus, Illinois slots in 2021.