How to Win a Car Live | AL Slots in 2020
At the end of nine months of slot machine casino gambling in which I won 90 taxable jackpots, I win a luxury car playing slots at a casino. This is my story of how I won that automobile, based on my detailed notes and memories. It truly is the shocking truth of how I won a Mercedes-Benz E350 Coupe. Plus, Alabama slots in 2020.
Find my podcast wherever you listen to audio!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- How to Win a Car Playing Slots (Live Q&A) (1:06)
- State-By-State Online Resource for U.S. Casino Slots Enthusiasts (1:04:35)
- Alabama Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:06:56)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Alabama
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Alabama
- Gaming Control Board in Alabama
- Casinos in Alabama
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Alabama
- American Indian Casinos in Alabama
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Alabama Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Alabama
- Annual Progress in Alabama
- Closing (1:12:10)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 113: More on Payout Returns Pt II Live | Wyoming Slots in 2020 – Today’s show continues of last week’s live stream about payout returns, both the theoretical payout limit setting and actual return statistics resulting from play. Payout returns are how much a casino returns in winnings divided by total bet. Actual returns are reports to gaming commissions. Plus, Wyoming slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 115: The World’s Oldest Slots Strategy Live | Alaska Slots in 2020 – In 2004, I found a slot machine my local casino had set up as a winner. 13 hand pays in six days on a $1 slot machine is highly unusual, but a hundred $1,000 wins and thousands of wins up to $1,000 made it extraordinary. Then it suddenly slammed to a halt. The casino had done something. But what? Plus, Alaska slots in 2020.