More on Payout Returns Live | Wisconsin Slots in 2020
Today’s show on slot machine’s performance is about payout returns, both the theoretical payout limit setting and actual return statistics resulting from play. Payout returns are how much a casino returns in winnings divided by total bet. Actual returns are reports to gaming commissions. Plus, Wisconsin slots in 2020.
Subscribe to my Professor Slots podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Gaana | Stitcher | Pandora | iHeart Radio | Tune-In | SoundCloud | RadioPublic | Deezer | RSS and wherever else you find podcasts!
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:00)
- More on How Payout Returns Can Help You Win at Slots (Live Q&A) (0:57)
- Wisconsin Slot Machine Casino Gambling in 2020 (1:07:03)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling in Wisconsin
- Slot Machine Private Ownership in Wisconsin
- Gaming Control Board in Wisconsin
- Casinos in Wisconsin
- Non-Tribal Casinos in Wisconsin
- American Indian Casinos in Wisconsin
- Other Gambling Establishments
- Our Wisconsin Slots Community Facebook Group
- Payout Returns in Wisconsin
- Annual Progress in Wisconsin
- Closing (1:12:48)
Content from this Episode
Other Episodes by Professor Slots
- Previous: Podcast Episode 111: Rewards Clubs Live | West Virginia Slots in 2020 – Casinos give away free stuff to members of their players clubs: free slots play, shorter lines, comps, travel, hosts, and events. The higher the tier level, and the greater the recent play, the higher value of this free stuff. Is it truly anything you want? Stay focused on your goals! Plus, West Virginia slots in 2020.
- Next: Podcast Episode 113: More on Payout Returns Pt II Live | Wyoming Slots in 2020 – Today’s show continues of last week’s live stream about payout returns, both the theoretical payout limit setting and actual return statistics resulting from play. Payout returns are how much a casino returns in winnings divided by total bet. Actual returns are reports to gaming commissions. Plus, Wyoming slots in 2020.