Identifying Gambling Goals, Arizona
Identifying Gambling Goals, Arizona: Identifying gambling goals is the third of three easy steps to readily improve overall baseline slot machine gambling performance, plus Arizona slot machine casino gambling.
This episode details the third of three ways to readily increase overall baseline odds of winning to improve slot machine gambling performance by identifying gambling goals of interest to slots enthusiasts. Also this week, we will examine the current conditions for slot machine casino gambling in the U.S. state of Arizona.
Quick Episode Summary
- Intro (0:37)
- Identifying Gambling Goals (1:23)
- Does Bankroll Size Matter?
- Is it Maximum Entertainment Value?
- Is it Earning Complimentary Gifts?
- Is it Maximum Take-Home Money?
- Mid-Roll Transition (34:00)
- Show Notes
- One-On-One Coaching Sessions are Available
- Arizona Slot Machine Casino Gambling (34:55)
- Relevant Legal Statutes on Gambling
- Slot Machine Private Ownership
- State Gaming Commission
- Gambling Establishments
- Closing (45:15)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question via email.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each and every one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe on Android.
Content from this episode:
- Previous: PS 4: Choosing Candidate Slot Machines, American Samoa
- Next: PS 6: Why Do Slot Machines Use Fruit, Arkansas, and Recap